For 25 years Wonderware® InTouch® has been the world’s number one human machine interface (HMI), offering legendary ease of use, market leading innovation, unequalled investment protection, brilliant graphics, unsurpassed connectivity, the industry’s best support and the broadest partner ecosystem.
Award winning InTouch software is an open and extensible Supervisory HMI and SCADA solution that enables you to quickly create standardized, reusable visualization applications and then deploy them across your entire enterprise without having to leave your office.
Used in over one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, InTouch software continues to deliver business value by helping you: Drive for Maximum Performance, Increase your Agility, Lower Your Costs and Reduce Risk and Stay Secure.
As Boise Cascade envisioned expanding HMI capabilities from the dryer system into other areas of the plant, the advantages of the solution made the decision to standardize on Wonderware easy.
According to Noble, “The suite of Wonderware products was easy to use right off the bat, and because of our familiarity with it, we knew it would meet our business needs immediately and allow us to show our cost savings quickly.” – Read the full story…
Key Benefits & Capabilities
- Truly legendary ease-of-use, enabling developers and operators to be more productive
- Unequaled device integration and connectivity to virtually every device and system
- Integration with Wonderware System Platform providing superior engineering efficiency and enabling enterprise-wide control and data acquisition standards
- Stunning graphic visual representation and interaction with your operation brings the right information to the right people at the right time
- Unparalleled history of application migration to the latest versions to protect your investment in HMI application engineering
- Now supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012! SQL Server 2012 sets the new standard for “mission critical,” coupled with industry-required high availability and performance capabilities
- Resolution independent graphics and intelligent symbols that visually bring your facility to life right on your computer screen
- Sophisticated scripting to extend and customize applications for your specific needs
- Real-time distributed Alarming with historical views for analysis
- Built-in, real-time and historical trending
- Microsoft ActiveX controls and .NET controls integration
- Extensible library of over 500 pre-designed ‘intelligent’ and customizable graphic and object symbols
- Support of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Smart Card authentication and Hyper-V virtualization allow highly economic, secure and available systems