For over 25 years, award winning Wonderware InTouch has been the world’s #1 human machine interface (HMI), offering legendary ease of use, market leading innovation, unequaled investment protection, brilliant graphics and unsurpassed connectivity. An open and extensible Supervisory HMI and SCADA solution, Wonderware InTouch enables you to quickly create standardized, reusable visualization applications and then deploy them across your entire enterprise without having to leave your office. Used in over one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, InTouch continues to deliver business value by driving maximum performance, increasing operational agility, lowering production costs and reducing risk.
The stand-alone edition of InTouch offers the full HMI experience our customers have known since 1987. Designed to utilize Tag based development techniques, InTouch stand-alone offers brilliant graphics, real-time alarming, sophisticated scripting tools and industry-leading migration support.
InTouch for System Platform
InTouch for System Platform utilizes the power of Wonderware System Platform to become a true enterprise HMI capable of integrating across the entire control system - taking advantage of the full InTouch capabilities, but also gaining access to Object based development, communication & data redundancy, Apps and more.
InTouch Machine Edition
Focused on machine level HMI, InTouch Machine Edition brings a rich and comprehensive HMI experience to built-in HMI panels for small equipment specific applications running Windows Embedded Compact and Embedded Standard operating systems.
InTouch Acccess Anywhere
InTouch Access Anywhere unlocks the potential of mobile devices by bringing the full InTouch HMI experience to any HMTL-5 capable web browser. It extends the functionality of Wonderware InTouch to securely achieve informed decisions anywhere, anytime and on any device.
As Boise Cascade envisioned expanding HMI capabilities from the dryer system into other areas of the plant, the advantages of the solution made the decision to standardize on Wonderware easy.
According to Scott Noble, “The suite of Wonderware products was easy to use right off the bat, and because of our familiarity with it, we knew it would meet our business needs immediately and allow us to show our cost savings quickly.” - Read the full story...
Key Benefits & Capabilities
- Truly legendary ease-of-use, enabling developers and operators to be more productive
- Unequaled device integration and connectivity to virtually every device and system
- Integration with Wonderware System Platform providing superior engineering efficiency and enabling enterprise-wide control and data acquisition standards
- Stunning graphic visual representation and interaction with your operation brings the right information to the right people at the right time
- Unparalleled history of application migration to the latest versions to protect your investment in HMI application engineering
- Now supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012! SQL Server 2012 sets the new standard for “mission critical,” coupled with industry-required high availability and performance capabilities
- Resolution independent graphics and intelligent symbols that visually bring your facility to life right on your computer screen
- Sophisticated scripting to extend and customize applications for your specific needs
- Real-time distributed Alarming with historical views for analysis
- Built-in, real-time and historical trending
- Microsoft ActiveX controls and .NET controls integration
- Extensible library of over 500 pre-designed ‘intelligent’ and customizable graphic and object symbols
- Support of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, Smart Card authentication and Hyper-V virtualization allow highly economic, secure and available systems