Many new features have been added to this release.
- Newly integrated ClearSCADA collector allows for consolidation of remote site alarm data helping to identify nuisance alarms from multiple ClearSCADA systems. This negates the need to be onsite saving valuable engineering time and effort.
- Simplified navigation with new drill down capability from Dashboard View to Analysis reports, replicating analysis time periods, enabling users to quickly identify and diagnose alarm anomalies.
- Improvements to Demo mode. The alarm record retrieval capacity has been extended from 2000 to 1,000,000 to provide more context into alarm history for customers with a simpler summary of “bad actor” alarms.
- New entry level Alarm Adviser “InTouch Lite” edition for customers with up to 5 alarm providers. This opens accessibility to superior alarm management for entry-level (InTouch) customers.
- New enterprise Alarm Adviser “Unlimited” edition for customers connecting to more than 10 alarm systems offering enhanced insight into alarm performance for complex architectures / enterprise level customers.
- Licensing Server is no longer bound to the Alarm Adviser installation, allowing for flexible licensing deployments, such as enterprise license servers where all supported Wonderware products can be centrally managed.